BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

"i won!"

okay...now..we are inviting the best blog writer...Anis Amni Bt Rohime..from 3 AzaM ...give her a big clap....."Thank you...for my English language teacher...,Miss Azita that lead us to write blog...,to comment each others blog...and tank you so much for this prize teacher..hehe..and to my friends ecspecially Azira who taught me how to "steaL"hot photoshots from photobuckets..and i love you...and to my special friend xxxxxxx thank you for giving me inspiration...these days your smile make me MELT!All the best for others in our Pmr big test ever..this year...good luck!i love all of my friends....and teacher....."*smile with proud!*


"ANIS-ANIS-ANIS-ANIS".....*ha?*...."Anis!what are you dreaming!stand up!finish this equations and wash your bubly face now!!!"*opssss....not again!I was sleeping in the class again!It is horrible!*i cnt be the winner...... Aneessa is the won...=)haha...i got this dream...and i think it is already enough...
elf dreams Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhhh..
daydream only lah Anis :)

Sunshine said...

Hahaha...nice try! Keep writing..who knows, you might be the winner of the best blog!