BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

"The sensation of me.."?what to be..huh?

Hello...wassup..olaa greetings fellow friends...=)Aa human being we have different sensation of personalities or something that we have which differ us from anyone.....yes/yeah..we have it and sometimes or always it annoying and particularly melt someone heart...to remember us because of our certain style....So...today..as I want to talk about human sensation of styles...I would tell you about my friends unique habit or their style that always make me remember about them forever...but to be sincire..I think i;m alittle bit of SENILE!Thats maeb i'm easily forget where i put my socks althought it is in my pocket!

Firstly about my best friend around the whole world...Farah...how her voice sound...dont be mad my dear...Her voice sounds like Fasha Sandha..and that's make her different and special..and one more how she dedicate in her study for this year..i'm so jeoleus!(spelling...i dont know)

Secondly about jia...how she laugh like someone gasping for air because the air are finishing....haha..and how she knock the table when something funny occur!the table are cracking..and i think Puan Hana should buy a plastic table special for the table knocker!

Syud..for me her walking style make her look like model....her dressing..full of style..and her brain...!uhh..i wish i had it...very practical for science and maths.....perfect girl...and very mature..

noary..the fourthly...how she laugh...voice..and last year the gigling sounds from teeth!haha....how she sit..her jeans trousers..just funky!full of stripe and must be BLACK in colour....!thats her rule..no Pink aloud or you will be kick out of her area!

Syaira...she is very uique..."Rain...you are so hansome"ewww...she just love Rain and something crazy....she put rain picture on the calculator and ruler...and she is totaly a PINK girl...i love her havoc voice of ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and she is my karaoke partner last year...and she know how to sing like Bunga...Asyraf wife...

Syaf..........my partner in the class except in other class...(syud is her twin!)her illegal...strong voice...and love to say"diamla.."to boys make her is like her....she is very strike and we love to fight...in giving oppinions...this Monday..we will be fighting...okayh..?

Alia....shes fair.....!panasia face....very cute and shes totaly mine!!(don't be jeoleus)....she is mrs enstein...and can be a very good listener!ily!

Lastly..about Muhamad D'zul Azri Bin Zukarnain...he..nice and very blur...but so understanding ad very caring !.....his the nicest boy ever i met through my life!......
friendship Pictures, Images and Photos

5 comments:

sYuHaDa said...

alia is mine lah ...
haha syaf is my twin hahaha

Farah Syuhada said...

thanxx for writting about me . i'll appriciate it very much .
fasha sandha ??? yeahh . to much people told me that my voice is same with fasha sandha . ahahaha .
its okay . its better to be fasha sandha then RAIN . (sorry syaira ) :P
whtever it is , ILOVEYOU <3333

Jia said...

haha....thanks anis for condemn about me!! :) just kidding!!..
and one more thing!!i agree with you about syud,she's really like a model...right?!

@mnIX said...

yup...Syud walk and style in like one *wink*

daddy's little girl ^_^ said...

you are mine too anis!! pan-asia ? haha funny la <33 anis amni bt rohime!