BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"my friends favourite that i interested with"

Helo...today I would like to share with you some of my friends favourite singer ,bands , and story that I interested so much although I gaved bad oppinion at first....So let us start with my best friend in the whole of my life......

Farah...Last year when the High School Musical start to be showed in the cinema she is the first of my friend to plan her trip to the cinema(i dont know where but I think Sunway).She also bought HSM playstation cd game and download several songs from the movie into her phone...(so fanatic lol)....But the season already finish....so....she prefer any song just like me.......
hsm cast going crazy Pictures, Images and Photos

Then....Syaira,Azira,Nadhira,A'isyah and Syuhada.The are the SUPER-DUPER-FANATIC
fan of the Korean movie...BOYS OVER THE FLOWERS...THey always fight who is the cutest guy in the movie....whether JU-PIO(i just write and dont care bout the spelling) or JI-HO!Lets have alook at them....name the figure which is the cutest.....?
Boys Over Flower Pictures, Images and Photos

Lastly...I would like to confess that i started to like THE JONAS BROTHER BAND...
SyafiZA and A'IsYah bought their life journey book.....One peep....A'isyah keep the book under her bed to maintain the book shape.....don't be mad!I think Joe cute....=}and that is a fact!
jonas brothers Pictures, Images and Photos


Rain-rain go away come again another day!Syaira just so....fanatic with Rain from the FULL House Drama!Again....,i would confess that I like him....and his kind a stylish and cute(again...girls like cute girl only!)
Rain (Korean Singer) Pictures, Images and Photos


THE conclusion is... i FALL IN LOVE WITH

Boys over flowers Pictures, Images and Photos

and

JB Pictures, Images and Photos





!!!!=]

3 comments:

Syafiza said...

yes. I Love jonas brothers too.

@mnIX said...

they cute!

Farah Syuhada said...

ahaha , thanxx again for writing something about me .i'll appriciate it very much . even though we're not in the same class ANYMORE . :(
but , we're still hang out together right ?
seriously . iloveyou<3333333 . btw , i maybe will forget about those HSM and will be trying to make indonesian songs as my favourite songs . ahahaha .
:D