BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

"I AM A VERY PROUD GRANDMA!"

About last month , my "daughter" named Kechik 3 kittens and after two days my lovely cat
"Sweetie'" born another 3 persian kitten...I know its a bit (or VERY) clumsy to anounce that in my blog..but for me ok whatt?okay....let me intoduce them one by one....

Black and white kitten. Pictures, Images and Photos
This is yaya and he is a boy....

grey kitten 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
This is TWINNY AND TWINNA! They are twin....what i like about Twinna , she is very active and naughty you know! While her siblings was sleeping she is busy climbing the box where they sleep! Now i know how hard is mom task to take care of kids!~

*thats all haha~ i have to do my history home work! my fav subject! cannot be delayed!

0 comments: