BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

"world's book carnival!~"

so what can you say more from the title up there?! a precious word....shopping!
shop till you drop was my principe yesterday..haha such clumsy amni!
i spent about rm90 yesterday for 5 novels , 2 love story book(*wink*),3 pts book...2 pmr books and a humour book (ujang)...haha annessa was a little bit tension with me and firdaus coz we shoped to much....haha...sory dear~unfortunately....i didnt meet with farah and others =(

facts about yesterday!~
at dewan bahasa pustaka we eat 2 plates of noodles(share) , 1 more by my self and one plate of fried rice by myself =]
firdaus was influent by me to buy lots of book!~aiyooo
i text my friends more than 3 times where are they but at last we cannoy meet! wasting lol!
the traffic jam make we (the morning trip)went home at 7:30 pm!tired lol!

0 comments: