BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

headache~

i got a really 'nice' headache after having a cup of nescafe ice-blended...,an one hour sleep in my brother's room....and some loci(maths) questions...arghhh...but i got arelive by listening ss501 songs...*blink!stop being a promoter lah anissss!
haha okay..yah the largest 'donour' for my headache is ...er..me ,frh,syaf and pinas..we er..were splashing in the rain.

haha i didn't saw any boys from my class tht walking in the rain like us...haha
we are tougher (or more stupid) than other gentleman..haha*wink 100x!


uh..it is getting sronger(headache)...in my head..so....toodles and anyang!

kamsamita for reading my writing...





p/s:i'm so tired lol!

1 comments:

FiR DeChucky said...

hey,hey... aku pun balik redah hujan gak tau! more tough then the gentlement? huh! yeah... you're kidding... hehehe... n sebab redah hujan rr aku x datang hari ni... hahh..