BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"I'm Proud to be me.....to live as me!"

yeah like people say...life is full of colours....sometimes we feel sad...,happy,fall in love(=p)..,being annoying(this is me)....I'm proud to be me.I dont need to be hypocrite...but i'm still gonna change my bad habit or behaviour....everyone has it..it's normal....i would like to confess that i'm easily jeleous if my friends sit with somebody she close with in her class.I'm very weak in maths double-triple exercice must i work....but i already have a tutor....alia...and syaira.....only them can be patient teaching me who are more-on enough ......i love cats....i have six of them in my back yard....whitout them.. im sure i dont know what to do.....i'm not spoken-out girl.this behaviour make me suffer insted of having angel looking up....i'm afraid that my friend would be so-so sad from my wick words......i'm also annoying....i'm talktive and i'm not gonna shut my lips if i'm not sastified with people,s oppinion,,yeah i'm agree it's kind of jerk....thats all thank you for reading this trash..hehe

0 comments: