BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

"unlucky people and the wasting people"

Last two hours ago.....after sending my best friends to their tuition class,I saw three Indonesian men pushing their dirty-breakable-old fashion car.At the other side of a road,I saw two problem-attitude guys hanging around a sophisticated car(BMW) which is one of them must be the owner.....I was thinking and comparing both of cars the broken-old fashion one and the sophisticated car.The Indonesians work very hard under the open sunny day while those elegal problematics boys just have to go to school and study but they just smoking and being absent in the class.Im asking my self.....are the kids never realize that they musn't wasting their young life with smoking and "FLYING AROUND THE SCHOOLS TOILET AND CORIDORS"!ITS WASTING DON'T THEY KOW THATTTTTTTTTTTTT"!After they grow up .....what should they do.....still playing around the old corner...But wait!!Theres a think!WHERE SHOULD THEY TOOK THEIR PAYMENT!??AREN'T THEY SHOULD BE WORKING AND PAYING THEIR PARENTS DEED?Thats all and please guys and girls think about what I've said......
@MNIX=]

0 comments: